The University of Florida’s Department of Surgery has a long tradition of training outstanding clinical surgeons and leaders in academic surgery. The fundamental mission of our department is to provide excellence in patient care, research and education.
Our faculty members are committed to developing well-rounded surgeons who excel in patient care and in research that will advance the science of surgical care.
Learn more about our general surgery residency or the advanced training offered by each of our divisions:
- General Surgery Residency
- Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery Fellowship
- Surgical Critical Care Residency
- Internal Bridge Site (login required)
- Acute Care Surgery Fellowship
- Pediatric Surgery Residency
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Residency
- Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery Residency
- Transplant Surgery Fellowship
- Vascular Surgery Residency