Critical care ultrasonography
The mission of critical care ultrasonography is to improve patient care through point of care ultrasound education, diagnosis and research. Our goal with our fellowship is to make each critical care fellow comfortable with acquiring and interpreting bedside critical care ultrasound exams.
Some information about our program is listed below.
- Curriculum Schedule 2015-2016
- Curriculum (General Information)
- Rotation Schedule
- Procedure Notes
- Quality Assurance and Review
- Critical Care Abdominal Ultrasound Competencies
- Critical Care Basic Echocardiogram Ultrasound Competencies
- Critical Care Pleural Ultrasound Competencies
- Critical Care Vascular-Procedural Ultrasound Competencies
- Research and Interest Group Dates
- Sim Ultrasound Dates
- Coding and Billing