Read through the interactive version of our most recent issue, Spring 2017.
(Please note: You must download file and view in Adobe Acrobat for full interactivity.)
Highlights in this issue include:
- UF Health opens a new hybrid OR for trauma patients.
- UF Health’s kidney transplant program maintains favorable outcomes.
- UF’s department of surgery offers a specialized training program for physician assistants.
- From the chair: Bruce Mast, M.D., interim chair, provides an update on the department’s activities.
- The UF department of surgery celebrates its 60th anniversary: A Legacy of Lifesaving.
- The UF Health advanced heart failure and heart transplant program reports outcomes from FY 2016.