Read through the interactive version of the Fall 2016 issue. (Please note: You must download file and view in Adobe Acrobat for full interactivity).
Highlights in this issue include:
- A department of surgery resident helps drive quality improvement initiative.
- ECMO helps a football coach beat the odds.
- Bruce Mast, M.D., is appointed interim chair of UF department of surgery.
- Cardiothoracic respiratory bundle reduces patient ventilator time and ICU length of stay.
- A course prepares UF medical students for first year as surgical residents.
- UF health is recognized for excellence in pancreatic cancer treatment.
- Appointments and accolades: