Read through the interactive version of our most recent issue, Spring 2017.
(Please note: You must download file and view in Adobe Acrobat for full interactivity.)
Highlights in this issue include:
- UF Health opens a new hybrid OR for trauma patients.
- UF Health’s kidney transplant program maintains favorable outcomes.
- UF’s department of surgery offers a specialized training program for physician assistants.
- From the chair: Bruce Mast, M.D., interim chair, provides an update on the department’s activities.
- The UF department of surgery celebrates its 60th anniversary: A Legacy of Lifesaving.
- The UF Health advanced heart failure and heart transplant program reports outcomes from FY 2016.
George J. Arnaoutakis, M.D., and Martin R. Back. M.D., join the division of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
- Fall 2016 (online version)
- Summer 2016 (online version)
- Spring 2016 (online version)
- Summer 2015 (online version)
- Winter 2015 (online version)
- Summer 2014
- Summer 2013
- Winter/Spring 2013
- Spring/Summer 2012
- Winter 2012
- Summer 2011
- Winter/Spring 2011
- Winter/Spring 2010
- Summer/Fall 2009
- Winter/Spring 2009
- Fall 2008