The Stitch is a quarterly newsletter that highlights the University of Florida Department of Surgery’s progress in patient care, research and education.
Read through the interactive version of our most recent issue, Fall 2016. (Please note: You must download file and view in Adobe Acrobat for full interactivity).
Some highlights in this issue include:
- A respiratory bundle that reduces patient ventilator time and ICU length of stay
- A course that prepares UF medical students for first year of surgery residency
- A new interim chair of the UF Department of Surgery
- New faculty members joining the department and staff awards
- Recognition for excellence in pancreatic cancer treatment and research